Independent Christmas Advent – Terms and Conditions
We’re hosting what we call “Independent Christmas” over on our Instagram page http://instagram.com/independentleeds – an advent style calendar in which you can win amazing goodies from our independent friends. Get involved!
This is a competition run by Independent City Ltd, company registration number 10825146, t/a Independent Leeds, whose registered office is Unit 16, 30-38 Dock Street, Leeds, LS10 1JF.
- 1. The competition is not a skills based competition, we are giving away a prize a day on our Instagram page, meaning there are 22 prizes to be won.
- 2. The competition will be run from the 1st to the 22nd December, with an advent style calendar showcased, which has been designed by Chris Hood. (@thingsonfire)
- 3. To enter the competition, entrants must be 16 years of age but over 18 where alcohol restrictions apply.
- 4. The competition is free to enter, no purchase is necessary to enter. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom (in particular Leeds and the surrounding areas).
- 5. In order to be able to enter, entrants must click the link in our Instagram bio and enter their name, email and instagram handle – by doing this you agree to the Terms and Conditions.
- 6. Once we have received all entries, we will pick somebody at random the following morning and announce the winner by notifying them in the comments on the post of the advent they have won.
- 7. The winners will then be contacted privately with details of where they can collect their Independent Leeds goodie bag and their prize invitation.
- 8. By submitting a completed entry form, the entrant agrees that the Promoter may use information provided to store customer data and email any information it considers may be of interest to the participant. The entrant may unsubscribe at any time to such contact. We confirm that entrants personal details will not be shared with any third party without prior consent.
- 9. It is one entry per person, per prize – any more and you will be disqualified from the entire competition.
- 10. You must be following both @independentleeds and the independent business on Instagram to win.
- 11. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable to anybody else.
- 12. Winners must produce prize invite when redeeming any vouchers
Good luck and Merry Christmas!